AND... I over analyze the teeny tiny little things that the normal person would not even bother to notice.
HOWEVER.
There is a ridiculously high level of sketchiness here at the University of Wisconsin - Madison. If you have ever gone to school here, walked down Langdon Street, trecked up Bascom Hill, survived the deathly winters of the Northeast, then you know exactly where I'm coming from.
This is an amazing University, of course. Basically the Berkeley of the West. However, the people here and their habits are extremely questionable. Not to say that I don't fall into the questionable category every now and then. I'm sure someone has looked at me and said, "Wow. Look at that freak tripping over her own feet and singing to herself (occasionally accompanied by dance moves). What a nutcase she must be." But whatever. It happens.
This blog isn't about me though. Its about the strange happenings and occurrences that make going to class and school here so asdhkajhncklsdkjfheiu.
You are now entering The Diary of a Mad Mad MADison Woman. Enjoy.
--K
No comments:
Post a Comment